ssc online exam test cgl
SSC CGL Tier 1 :: EC Test 93
Home » SSC CGL Tier 1 » EC Test 93 »
advertisements
1 . In Question, you have a brief passages with 5 questions. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answerto each question out of the four alternatives and mark it by blackening the appropriate oval in the Answer Sheet

The tigress was a mile away and the ground between her and us was densely wooded, scattered over with great rocks and cut up by a number of deep ravines,, but she could cover the distance well within the half-hour � if she wanted to. The question I had to decide was, whether or not I should try to call her. If I called and she heard me, and came while it was still daylight and gave me a chance to shoot her, all would be well; on the other hand, if she came and did not give me a shot, some of us would not reach camp, for we had nearly two miles to go and the path the whole way ran through heavy jungle.
The author found it difficult to decide the question because
[ A ]    he was afraid
[ B ]    the tigress was only a mile away
[ C ]    the ground between them was densely wooded
[ D ]    there was uncertainty about the reaction of the tigress to his call right
Answer : Option D
Explanation :
Workspace Report error

advertisements
Write your comments here:
Name *: Email:

Exercise

© 2014 - 2015 by ssconlineexam.com . All Rights Reserved | Copyright | Terms of Use & Privacy Policy

Contact us: info@ssconlineexam.com     Follow us on twitter!

DMCA.com Protection Status