1000 (gk questions) General Knowledge Questions and answers for all competitive exams UPSC IAS IPS Prelims, SSC CGL ,SSC CHSL general Awareness CTET, UGC NET
61. The Public Debt Office of the Reserve Bank of India
None of the above
attends to the function of note issue the Reserve Bank of India
is a central depository for all types of Government securities except Treasury Bills
controls balance of payment position of the Government of India
is responsible for maintaining external value of rupee
62. Out of total priority sector advances of RRBs, atleast ...... should be advanced to weaker sections.
63. When was Reserve Bank of India Nationalised?
64. In which year was World Bank formed?
65. Which of the following is not included in the estimates of National Income?
Addition to inventory, but not sale of the company's products
Sale of collector's items
Cost of government services
None of the above
Market rent of self owned house
66. Which among the following committees had recommended Income Recognition and assets classification norms?
none of the above
67. A worldwide financial messaging network which exchanges messages between banks and financial institutions is known as __________
68. Which of the following schemes is launched specifically for helping senior citizens to avail loan by mortgage of their residential property?
English Mortgage Scheme
None of these
Senior Citizen Personal Loan scheme
Reverse Mortgage Loan scheme
Senior Capital loan Scheme
69. Selling of securities in the open market by the central bank creates-
Both of the above
70. When was SBI established?
5th May, 1960
1st April, 1935
31st July, 1969
5th May, 1955
1st July, 1955
71. How many types of primary agricultural credit societies are there in our country?
All of the above
Other small size societies
Large-size societies which include Rural Banks, Agricultural Banks and credit unions
72. In Union Budget 2014-15, the exemption on income for senior citizens has been raised to ____.
Rs. 2 lakh per annum
Rs. 3 lakh per annum
Rs. 4 lakh per annum
Rs. 3.5 lakh per annum
v 2.5 lakh per annum
73. Reverse Repo is a tool used by RBI to
to keep the liquidity at one level
increase the liquidity with banking system
74. Per capita income is obtained by dividing National Income by
volume of the capital used
area of the country
total population of the country
total working population
75. Which of the following is known as Plastic money? (1) Demand Draft (2) Credit Card (3) Debit Card
Both (2) & (3)
All (1), (2) & (3)