General Awareness for Bank exams Questions And Answers - Banking Awareness MCQ Questions for IBPS SBI Clerk PO mains Online Test Practice Questions Available Here to Practice
91. A life insurance policy can only be made paid up If what particular policy feature exists ?
All of these
92. Which of the following is 'material alteration' of a negotiable instrument?
Converting an order cheque to bearer cheque
Converting a bearer cheque to order cheque
Crossing of an uncrossed cheque
Writing an amount on a blank cheque
Putting a signature on the back of a cheque
93. ______ is one reason for problems of data integrity
Data availability constraints
Unauthorized access of data
94. A computer's ROM is ________
95. Sardar Patel Birthday is celebrated as-
National Integration Day
National Unity Day
National Education Day
National Law Day
None of these
96. Which of these is a point and draw device?
97. Who among the following is the ex-officio Chairman of the Rajya Sabha?
Mohammad Hamid Ansari
98. Which bank announced that it had entered into agreements with private insurers Cigna TTK and Reliance General Insurance to provide health and general insurance services to its customers?
Tamilnadu Merchantile Bank
Bank of Baroda
99. Which of the following is one of the indicators of Human Development Index (HDI)?
Life expectancy at birth
Total cost of the agricultural land with a family
Total area of the agricultural land with a family
Availability of perennial source of water for irrigation
Nature of employment, casual/permanent or semipermanent
100. Choose the odd one out.
101. The Budget 2017-18 provided NABARD with an additional amount of?
Rs 20,000 crore
Rs 25,000 crore
Rs 28,000 crore
Rs 30,000 crore
102. What is it called when computer connects to other computer and sends information?
103. What is an E-mail attachment?
A receipt sent by the recipient
A separate document from another program sent along with an E-mail message
A malicious parasite that feeds off of your messages and destroys the contents
A list of CC : or BCC : recipients
A friend to whom E-mail is sent regularly
104. The person who writes and tests computer programs is called a
105. A complete electronic circuit with transistors and other electronic components on a small silicon chip is called a(n)