General Awareness for Bank exams Questions And Answers - Banking Awareness MCQ Questions for IBPS SBI Clerk PO mains Online Test Practice Questions Available Here to Practice
76. Ujani Dam is located on which river?
None of these
77. Which computer memory is used for storing programs and data currently being processed by the CPU ?
78. Which of the following names is associated with a Health scheme launched by the Govt. of India?
79. Which of the following contains information about single 'entity' in the database - like a person, place, event, or thing?
80. ASCII stands for
American Special Computer for Information Interaction
American Standard Computer for Information Interchange
American Special Code for Information Interchange
American Special Computer for Information Interchange
American Standard Code for Information Interchange
81. Which of the following is not an example of application software?
Operating system software
Word processing software
82. A situation in which consumer purchases are unplanned is called:
83. Which of the following organisations is established mainly to promote Micro, Small and Medium industrial sector in India?
All of these
84. We regularly come across some lines marked on the back of products. What are they called?
85. Which of the following is a part of Marketing Management?
Identification of Business opportunities
Understanding the customer needs
Producing according to customer needs
Delivering as per customer convience
All of the above
86. Market segmentation means _________
segmentation of sales teams
allocation of territory
segmentation of target group according to their needs
87. Panna National Park is located in which of the following states?
88. The errors that can be find out by a compiler are
89. With effect from July 1, 2012, for calculation of lending rates, the Reserve Bank of India has advised banks to switch over to the
MSF Rate System
Reverse Repo Rate System
Bank Rate System
Repo Rate System
Base Rate System
90. Which of the following is not one of the Monitorable Targets of the 11th Five Year Plan (2007-12) ?
To increase the average GDP growth rate
To increasing the literacy rate
To increase energy efficiency
To improve sex ratio
To maximize the effect of global warming