gk (general knowledge) questions and answers MCQ for for all competitive exams UPSC IAS IPS Prelims, SSC CGL ,SSC CHSL general Awareness CTET, UGC NET
916. The red blood cells are in the
917. Light travels at the fastest speed in
918. Plants that grow under average temperature and moisture are called
919. Which of these is a search engine?
920. Which of the following word processors came first?
921. When was bar code scanners invented?
922. HP stands for
Both (a ) and (b )
None of the above
923. The type of glass used in making lenses and prisms is
924. 'DB' computer abbreviation usually means?
925. The speed of your net access is defined in terms of:
926. Internet Explorer is a:
Any person browsing the net
927. The material used for fuse must have
Low melting point with any specific resistance
High melting point and low specific resistance
Low melting point and low specific resistance
Low melting point and high specific resistance
928. Water is a good solvent of ionic salts because
It has a high dipole moment
It has a high boiling point
It has no colour
It has a high specific heat
929. Photosynthesis is a process
Reductive, endergonic and catabolic
Reductive, endergonic and anabolic
Reductive and catabolic
Reductive and exergonic
930. A thick glass tumbler cracks more easily than a thin one when hot water is poured into it. Why?
Thick glass is of inferior quality.
The inner surface of the tumbler expands more than its outer surface.
The outer surface of the tumbler expands more than its inner surface.
Thick glass is more brittle than thin glass.