gk (general knowledge) questions and answers MCQ for for all competitive exams UPSC IAS IPS Prelims, SSC CGL ,SSC CHSL general Awareness CTET, UGC NET
106. What toy did George Lerner create for Hasbro Company in 1952?
Mr. Potato Head
Sit and Spin
Talking baby doll
107. The agent which is oxidized in photosynthesis is
108. Fathom is the unit of
109. Name the instrument used to measure relative humidity
110. Poison glands of snakes are homologous to
Electric organs of fishes
Sebaceous glands of mammals
Salivary glands of vertebrates
Stings of rays
111. The molecules of which gas have highest speed?
N2 at 1,027°C
CH4 at 300 K
H2 at -73°C
O2 at 0°C
112. Two resistances of 100 ohms and 0 ohm are connected in parallel. The overall resistance will be
Any one of the above
113. What plaything was invented by Joe McVicker in 1956?
114. By genetic Engineering technique, the first transgenic animals are produced among
115. Another word for 'Graphics for a word processor'?
116. If the excitation to the field of the D.C motor is constant, then the torque developed in the motor is proportional to
117. In which year was MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) introduced?
118. Which radioactive pollutant has recently drawn to public, due to its occurrence in the building material?
119. Pa (Pascal) is the unit for
120. What invention by Garnet Carter made its debut at the Fairyland Inn Resort in Lookout Mountain, Tennessee, in 1927?
Swimming pool slide