gk (general knowledge) questions and answers MCQ for for all competitive exams UPSC IAS IPS Prelims, SSC CGL ,SSC CHSL general Awareness CTET, UGC NET
76. The number of waves in n × 10th Bohr's orbit are
77. The metal that is usually extracted from sea water is
78. Which of the following electrical machines has the highest efficiency?
D.C shunt motor
79. Isotopes of an element contain
Equal number of protons and electrons
Equal number of nucleons
The same number of neutrons but different number of protons
The same number of protons but different number of neutrons
80. Exposure to sunlight helps a person improve his health because
The infrared light kills bacteria in the body
The pigment cells in the skin get stimulated and produce a healthy tan
The ultraviolet rays convert skin oil into Vitamin D
Resistance power increases
81. In which decade was the Internet first implemented?
82. Sound of frequency below 20 Hz is called
83. Primary rainbow is formed when light suffers
Either one or two internal refractions before emerging out of the drop
No internal refraction
One internal refractions before emerging out of the drop
Two internal refractions before emerging out of the drop
84. Air is a/an
85. What African-American inventor received 5 patents in the field of shoemaking?
Jan Ernst Matzeliger
86. Mycobacterium leprae causes leprosy, Corynebacterium diphtheria causes diphtheria and Vibrio comma causes
87. The blood pressure of a young male human being is
88. In which decade was the SPICE simulator introduced?
89. Electric current is measure by
90. Filaria is caused by