General Awareness for Bank exams Questions And Answers - Banking Awareness MCQ Questions for IBPS SBI Clerk PO mains Online Test Practice Questions Available Here to Practice
46. What is the minimum period for which a fixed deposit can beopened in India?
47. Fileria is caused by
None of these
48. By increasing repo rate, the economy may observe the following effects __________.
Rate of interest on loans and advances will be costlier
Industrial output would be affected to an extent
Banks will increase rate of interest on deposits
Industry houses may borrow money from foreign countries
All of these
49. Your position in the text is shown by a
50. Which of the following is a Development Bank ?
National Housing Bank
Central Bank of India
Saraswat Co. Op. Bank
51. Under whom has the Reserve Bank of India set up an expert committee to examine the current monetary policy framework of RBT and recommend what needs to be done to revise and strengthen it ?
52. Marketing of goods experimentally in several carefully selected areas before releasing them on a wide scale is known as:
53. The default view in Excel is ________ View.
54. Which of the following institutions is regarded as the 'Lender of the Last Resort' by Banks in India?
State Bank of India (SBI)
The State Treasury
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Department of Financial Services (DFS)
55. The ratio of width to length of our National Flag is
3 : 5
2 : 3
2 : 4
3 : 4
3 : 2
56. Which of the following Excel charts represents only one value for each variable?
57. Which of the following sectors contributes maximum in deciding the growth in income of the states in India?
58. The other name of a motherboard is
59. Dr. M. S. Swaminathan is associated with
60. What is the process of copying software programs from secondary storage media to the hard disk is called