gk (general knowledge) questions and answers MCQ for for all competitive exams UPSC IAS IPS Prelims, SSC CGL ,SSC CHSL general Awareness CTET, UGC NET
31. Heavy alcohol consuming people generally dies of
Liver or stomach cancer
Weakening of heart muscles leading to cardiac arrest
32. Pulses are a good source of
33. Most commonly used bleaching agent is
34. Which consists of two plates separated by a dielectric and can store a charge?
35. A pond of clear water appears less deep than it really is. This is due to
The transparency of water
36. A pond may be referred to as
An artificial eco-system
A community of plants and animals
A natural eco-system
37. The technique of recording and reproducing three-dimensional images of objects is known as
38. What is a MAC?
Mediocre Apple Computer
A Computer made by Apple
Memory Address Corruption
Media Access Control
39. What Igor Sikorsky invented?
Jet engine airplane
40. Pollination by wind is called
41. A coating of dust on a computer's main circuit boards has this probable consequence
Slower hard disk
42. The universal donor blood group is
43. The hardest substance available on earth is
44. The reaction which converts sugar solution into alcohol is an example of
45. What is laughing gas?